Sirena Seafood Paella Perfection
This all-star seafood paella makes a delicious one-pot dish. With Sirena Tuna Lemon & Pepper, prawns and veggies, it's packed with tasty, premium goodness.
- Cook:50 Min
- Yields:4 Servings
- Steep the saffron and rosemary (or thyme) in the hot stock for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium non-stick size frypan and add the onion. Cook over a low-medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add the rice to the pan and stir to distribute evenly. Increase heat. Add the stock and the tomatoes. Stir occasionally until simmering.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cook uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring every now and then.
- Break up the tuna with a fork and spoon it and the juices over the surface of the rice, add the beans or peas and season with a little freshly ground black pepper. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Top paella with prawns, lemon wedges and parsley to serve.